[gui-talk] Slacker Radio, Window-eyes 7.2 Beta 1 and Winamp on the latest Innovations

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 14 01:41:15 UTC 2010

The following isn't an official announcement from the Global Voice but
is taken from the Global voice home page.  This edition of Innovations
can be downloaded from the "Program Gallery" on the Global Voice home
page at www.theglobalvoice.info or check the Global Voice schedule on
the home page to listen to a repeat of the program at a convenient time
in your time zone.

In the latest  edition of Innovations, we hear from Amy Philipi about
Slacker Radio.  Then we have an interview with Jeff Bishop and Jamie
Pauls about what's new in Window-Eyes 7.2.  Plus scripts for various
programs.  Finally Chrissie brings you Part 2 of her beginners' Guide to
Winamp.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com