[gui-talk] Problem signing into Twitter

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:37:59 UTC 2010

Go into the Options dialog, Content tab, and tab until you hear the
Auto Complete Settings button. Inside this mini-dialog you will find
several check boxes that you can check or uncheck to allow IE to
remember various settings, such as web addresses, usernames and
passwords, and other things.

Also, the main Twitter site has changed a little recently, and at
times has been more challenging to use. Have you tried using
Accessible Twitter at:

www.accessibleTwitter.com

This site greatly improves the accessibility of Twitter functions and
features, as well as reading tweets from others.

Good luck,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: