[gui-talk] Fwd: SkypeTalking, PlexTalk, Winamp and more on Innovations

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Apr 19 10:57:23 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      innovations at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations I talk with Hrvoje Katic from Zagreb about Skype
Talking, and we look at the latest update.

We then have a feature by Stuart lawler on the new Plextalk and the latest
firmware update.

Following that, in part 3 of my look at Winamp we start delving into the
Winamp preferences section, and believe me there is much there.

Finally Stuart Lawler returns and talks to me about Torsten Brandt who sadly
passed away and will be a great loss to the blind community.

That's all on Innovations heard for the first time at 17:00 UTC, 1 pm
Eastern, 10 am Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe,
on the one and only Global Voice, the most interactive station on the
internet.  Check the schedule on our website http://theglobalvoice.info for
times of repeats.  Do remember it can always be downloaded or streamed from
our Program Gallery.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info