[gui-talk] those yahoos at yahoo

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 02:39:28 UTC 2010

Something new goes wrong every time I visit the yahoo mail.  I logged on
once and it wouldn't load.
I tried again and it read some chat messages and crashed.
I tried again and it said something about if I'm using a screen reader and
having problems I should disable something, but I couldn't determine what.
I tried again and got down to the place I wanted to be but when I clicked on
the link, I got the same business about the screen reader.
Does anyone have knowledge of what is happening at yahoo?
It seems like they're trying to torture their blind customers... (I know I'm
kidding. But every time they fix one thing they experiment with something
else that poses a barrier.)
Any info welcome.
--le TIA