[gui-talk] Keyboard Input Problems With Perky Duck

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 30 03:01:33 UTC 2010

This has come up on the Duxbury support mailing list.  I don't know what
keyboards are recommended nowadays, but many of them don't work.  You may
need to hook a braille notetaker to your PC (even a braille 'n speak) for
braille input.  Don't know that you could use it for input into Perky Duck,
however.  I also think that Technovision Systems in England made or sell a
keyboard or accessory that works.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls