[gui-talk] [Bulk] Re: CD burning question

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:58:37 UTC 2010

Sounds like you might want to go the route of an MP3 disc verses and
audio CD. What i was talking about involves using WMP, but it's in the
background. You're mainly using Windows Explorer/My Computer. You can
probably also burn from within Windows Media Player, but my
description takes place in the My Computer program.

Wayne