[gui-talk] Hi I need some advice

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:10:43 UTC 2010

One thing you have to realize is, this is a tuff economy. Even sighted
people are having difficulty finding jobs. I have also applied to several
jobs with no success. Keep on trying, and don't give up. You will eventually
find a job. Just keep in mind, it is the money that counts, an honest day's
living is never a bad thing, no matter what job you are working. There is
nothing demeaning or beneath you about answering phones if that is all the
work available.