[gui-talk] Hi I need some advice

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sun Feb 7 20:19:24 UTC 2010

This is not an appropiate mailing list to ask things about
finding jobs. Have you asked a specific question about, say, a
screen reader or a graphics user interface (GUI) that you can use
for a job? Or a question about us helping you with computer
things? You can find lists out there in the NFB website that can
relate to your topic. I'm sorry to disregard your topic.
You may want to subscribe to the blind-general list run by the
NFB at:
blindtlk at nfbnet.org
There you can ask any of your questions relating to Jobs. But
this is a list where you can learn more about screen readers,
computers, and user interfaces.

There is
>nothing demeaning or beneath you about answering phones if that
is all the
>work available.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/gui-talk_nfbnet.org/kramc11
%40gmail.com