[gui-talk] iTunes and iPhone

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 15 01:56:03 UTC 2010

Hi, Liz.

I'm going to see if the AT&T store can update the phone initially. After
that, I'll handle it, assuming I have a USB 2.0 connection (I'm still using
a laptop I bought in November, 1983 so don't know for certain). In any
event, I already have another person on the family plan so will just take
the plugne as I've read some iPhone tutorials so will be venturesome.

Thanks for your help.

Mike