[gui-talk] Adding links to a word document

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 11:05:05 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

I'm requesting that someone be so kind to tell me how to add links to a word
document.  I have written a 150 page word 2003 document divided up into 24
chapters. I would like to have these chapter names become links.   I am
interested in using the tab key to go from each chapter to the next.  I also
will be double spacing the entire document when it is finished.  I am asking
two questions the second being, can I press control plus the two key, then
control A and have the entire document double space itself?  Then of course
save it.
I am using jaws 11, word 2003, XP if that matters and laptop key commands.
Thanks

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com