[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Ipod Touch part 2, Itunes and the Tyros 3 Keyboard

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 20 23:25:45 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can already be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Steve.

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's program, Mike Arrigo brings us part 2 of his look at the Ipod
Touch using IOS4.

We follow that with Lynn White informing us how to download a podcast using
Itunes.

The final item is yet another in the Tyros 3 instrumentation series: this
time looking at solo brass with a few brass synths thrown in too.

That's Innovations on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, that's 1 pm Eastern, 11
am Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe.

Innovations, on the one and only Global Voice.

Don't forget if you miss the broadcast you can always find it in our Program
Gallery at http://theglobalvoice.info.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info