[gui-talk] GWMicro mailing lists, or BookSense has given up the ghost

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 9 03:23:48 UTC 2010

Hi Laura,

Unfortunately I can't help you with your BookSense problem but GW Micro
lists are now all managed from their home page.  All the details you
need to join any of the lists they offer can be found at
www.gwmicro.com/Support/Email_Lists
I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:20:22 -0600
"qubit" <lauraeaves at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I went to the GWMicro.com main page to find out where to subscribe to their
> mailing lists and couldn't find any info.
> So if someone on this list either knows a little about the BookSense, or
> knows how to subscribe to the BookSense users list, please let me know.  I
> really want this thing to work.  It's not just the few hundred $s I spent on
> it, it's also that I like it and want it to work as I plan to use it a lot.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963