[gui-talk] can't download files

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 14:37:27 UTC 2010

Yeah,  get off the crappy dial up.  I feel your pain for sure.  Back in the first few days of my having had Belsouth as an ISP, I used dial up.  Now, of course, I can't use dial up at all because my Mac has no built in phone modem and frankly, I don't miss it.

Good luck getting off the crappy dial up my friend.  Believe me, I feel your pain!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now a Proud Mac User!!!!!

E-mail: