[gui-talk] "new" IE 9

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Apr 2 20:58:52 UTC 2011

Parts of IE9 don't work kwell with Window-Eyes, when you're in forms mode
instead of browse mode.  I'm not upgrading yet.  Also, things are being
worked out with Firefox 4, which is probably working a little better than
IE9 at the moment.  Check back in a few months.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls