[gui-talk] "new" IE 9

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Apr 3 02:00:40 UTC 2011

If you are using IE 9 with Window-Eyes, I think there is an app you need to get from the Window-Eyes App Central.
However, screen reader or not, I just don't jump to any browser when it is this new, but screen readers bring extra
challenges.  Unless you like testing new things, it probably does make sense to wait a bit regardless of your screen
reader.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson