[gui-talk] Open office

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 20:35:51 UTC 2011

Hi list members going to do a bit of research on this, but the real
important question likely won't be answered other than here.  The other  night I
found that my version of office isn't actually bought as part of this
computer.  It seems HP installed it hoping you'd buy it and didn't tell my  sister
when she bought this machine.  Found that out when I tried to open  and
read a legislative alert document from our state affiliate.  the  activate
office came up and it asked me for a program key to activate it.   So I'm now
interested in maybe getting open office.  Does anyone on list  have
experiences good or bad in the accessibility area and in particularly what  new
features maybe are an issue similar to the Ribbons in microsoft office  requiring
jaws 12 to use it?