[gui-talk] Open office

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:20:22 UTC 2011

Great, with ribbens All you have to do in MS office you have to ALT and use
your screen reader and arrow keys. It works with most Micrsoft proucts. As
for OpenOffice didn't work for me it keept freezing and reading anything. I
recomand office. What veasion of MS office do you have? 2010 starter ect if
that I have a mass liceing key but you can't update office or it will not
work b/c microsft will not update my key. The reason for that is that they
have been having issus with people copying the software. Otherwise I would
have to pay $250 for a now copy. I can still get stuff online just not
though windows update unless I pay for a now key. Would you like the key?
Persally email me at blindtechhelpful at gmail.com please put office and your
corrent verson (2003,2007,2010) One of thouse as the subject along with GUI
so I know its you