[gui-talk] Exporting Messages from Outlook Express to Outlook

John DeWitt john at 4dewitt.com
Sat Jan 1 13:19:18 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

We at our company have recently gone through the same issue. It's not a
simple straightforward way to do what you wish. However, one of our techs
recently discovered how to take Outlook Express message and folders and move
them over to Outlook. If you can wait until Monday when our office reopens
after the holiday break, I'm sure we can get back to you with the protocol.
Meanwhile, Happy New Year!

John De Witt