[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 4 12:02:01 UTC 2011

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations we start off with our usual brief look at
new technology in Technobits.

We follow that with Sean Randall reviewing the epub book reader, epub
read, available from epubread.com

Finally Darren Duff tells us about a protective case for the Ipod and
Iphone called the Otter Box.

No time for Tyros 3 styles this week, but they'll be back.

Innovations is first heard on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, 12 pm Eastern,
9 am Pacific in the US, 5 pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central Europe.  check
our website http://theglobalvoice.info for times of repeats.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info