[gui-talk] Fwd: On this week's Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 11 13:06:44 UTC 2011

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, Chrissie Cochrane reviews the JBL On Stage iii P
docking station for the Iphone and Ipod.
Then Dane Trethowan tells us about a new high end clock radio from Yamaha,
the TSX130 which is a clock radio and much more.
Following that Stavros Papastavrou shows us Vision Hunt for the Iphone, and
explains how to use it to identify American money.
Finally, we have Part 11 of our look at the Tyros 3 Styles.

Innovations is heard weekly on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, 12 pm Eastern,
9 am Pacific in the US, 5 pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central europe.  Check
the website http://thegllobalvoice.info for further repeats and remember the
program is available from our program gallery.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve