[gui-talk] not getting an answer on jaws list so trying here

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Mon Jul 4 17:38:45 UTC 2011

I guess one concern I have with things like this, and I have heard of this happening, a user may not be able to distinguish between what are screen reader commands and what is available on all computers. Then, if someone were to go to a computer that does not have jaws, they would have no idea why the research it commands did not work. This is why, I believe users should learn to do everything the main stream way when possible, this way it works on all systems.