[gui-talk] not getting an answer on jaws list so trying here

Les Kriegler kriegler at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 23:09:03 UTC 2011

Well, I don't see that as a major issue.  I think it's helpful to use both
methods, but the simplicity of Research-It is nice.  Sure, I can get the
scores other ways.  But it's nice to save time and effort whenever possible.
Research-It is a slick application, very innovative on Freedom Scientific's
part.  If the user knows it's specific to Jaws, then they should know to
access information via the internet.  It still comes down to learning
internet-based techniques first, and then introduce the specialized options,
then one has the best of both worlds.

Les