[gui-talk] why we won't get scores from research it

Ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 18:43:32 UTC 2011

Hi list, got some bad news, it seems according to a person on the JFW list they talked to someone at freedom scientific, and they were told that ESPN wanted to charge FS for the use of the service so they have to find anotgher provider.  I would say Fox sports or CNN would be options but bet they would do the same thing so guess you’ll have to dig and dig and dig on NFB newsline.  that is a tough one since they are now using a ticker, but here is a trick I discovered.  Usually at around 3:00 A.M. each day the section called features is updated.  in that section you will find the date in history, today’s TV and other things.  look for an item scores and scheds.  They are using the ticker now so doing it on the sports section is difficult, but here is a way around that.  Late night eastern time after all games are final you should find a complete MLB summary in both leagues.  not sure if that applies to WNBA, MLS, and it’s going to be really interesting when football season starts especially saturday for college, but hope freedom scientific can get this worked out.