[gui-talk] why we won't get scores from research it

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:12:15 UTC 2011

There is of course the option of doing a Google search for the score
as well. I forget the exact string, but something like, "Score Dallas
Cowboys." You can also get same information through texting Google.
The text is free but if you're not on a texting plan, then your
carrier will charge. Send the text to 466453. This also works for
getting the 5 day weather forecast, business address/phone info,
airline flight info, and many other things. For a sample of things you
can search for look at Soople:
www.soople.com
This site isn't affiliated with Google but offers many of the same searches.

Wayne