[gui-talk] Fwd: On the Latest Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 7 22:04:09 UTC 2011

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we start off with our brief look at new
technology in Technobits.
We follow that with a review of a new usb microphone from Samsung, the Go
Mic; our reviewer is Jorgen Hansson.
Following that we hear from Chase Crispin who tells us about the book
transfer software for transferring books from your pc to the Book Port Plus
The final item, is another look at some styles from the Tyros 3 with
Chrissie Cochrane.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info