[gui-talk] Fwd: On the Latest Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 13 21:20:54 UTC 2011

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations we have two items for you.  No Technobits
nor Tyros 3 styles this week, however we start off with Jorgen Hannson
reviewing the JBL micro docking station.

Following that, Dmitriy Lazarev walks us through Descent into Madness, a
horror adventure game.  This week we have part 1.

If you'd like more details of the game, written by a team from North
Carolina University - Sounds Like Fun -  go to
http://www.cs.unc.edu/Research/assist/et/2005/SoundsLikeFun.html

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info