[gui-talk] Fwd: Window-Eyes 7.5 is Getting Closer! Buy your Window-Eyes SMA Today!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 14 06:35:16 UTC 2011

All prices in this message are in US dollars. -Steve.

From:	jeremy at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

Don't forget about the Window-Eyes SMA.  We are not quite ready to
release version 7.5, but it is getting closer all the time.  If you are
thinking about buying a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA), don't put
it off any longer.

The cost to upgrade from version 7 to version 7.5 is $150 (plus
shipping) until version 7.5 is officially released.  After the official
release, the cost will be $175 (plus shipping).  But, the SMA is only
$299 and you get 3 major upgrades.  As we've done in the past, minor
upgrades are free to download.

Anyone that owns the latest version of Window-Eyes may buy an SMA and
we will continue to take SMA orders up until we announce the release.
But after we announce the release of version 7.5, you will have to buy
the full upgrade before you can buy the SMA.

So - don't delay.  If you are considering buying an SMA for Window-Eyes
you should do it now.  Call our Orders Department at (260) 489-3671 to
place your order today.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com