[gui-talk] can't bring up Jaws 12 window with insert J

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Mar 19 01:07:46 UTC 2011

I just installed version 12 on my laptop. I encountered a few of the same
problems immediiately after installation that I had on my desktop computer,
leaving just one glitch I can't rember how I fixed on this PC. The desktop.

I want to belatedly run the last part of the installation, or just go into
Options or set things myself.

But Insert J no longer bbrings up the Jaws interface. It just shows the word
Jaws and the build nunber. I need that Jaws window.

Please help!
Joel