[gui-talk] can't bring up Jaws 12 window with insert J

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 02:18:20 UTC 2011

I really don't know but I think it's your OS or jaws contact freedom
scientific support and they will get back to you:
support at freedomscientific.com Give more information what are the problems
and or glitishs? Freedom scientific works from 9am-5pm (gmt Estren) They are
based in FL.
Nadia

--
Nadia Cioffi