[gui-talk] Sirius XM Radio

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 21 00:24:09 UTC 2011

        `            Here is an interesting problem.  About a month ago, Sirius XM radio completely revamped their Web site.  It no longer seems accessible with my WindowEyes screen reader.  I can't log on without assistance and the listen online part of the site is completely not accessible.  My screen reader will not read the pages of the part dealing with online listening.  You can't change your programming selections from one station to another.  Does anyone else have any similar experiences since Sirius XM changed the site.  It seems to have a great deal of flash.  I look forward to someone responding to my concerns.  I have attempted to contact them a dozen times or more by e-mail and telephone.  They do not seem to understand what I am telling them  One gentleman understood the problem, however, he stated there was nothing he could do for now.
Steve Deeley