[gui-talk] Sirius XM Radio

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:38:46 UTC 2011

I'm on an iPhone related list and people on that list that use the
Sirius/XM iPhone app are saying similar things, that the app is almost
unusable. Someone did post a possible solution in order to change
stations, but it is not ideal and involves turning off Voice Over, the
built in screen reader from Apple. I've thought of looking into the
online listening options, but times like this I'm glad that I just
have a plain old satellite radio to listen from, :)

Good luck
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: