[gui-talk] Microsoft security essentials

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:42:38 UTC 2011

---Begging of e-mail---
Dear  Don,

No,it does not matter what computer you use windows update will show those
updates. You can can go to the update tap on and check for updates on Ms
security essentials. I would not change a setting unless you know what you
are doing with windows update. I've just never changed anything. According
to Microsoft. there are different types of updates the "optical update" is
not required. You can make the chose, but if every things working find than
I'd leave. Or you can read about the update online to see if it would help
you.
Hope this helps,
Nadia
---End of e-mail