[gui-talk] Adobe

Dave workerbee123 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 17:05:11 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am using XP and Jaws 11.  I am trying to down load the free version of "adobe flash player"  and everytime I try the site tells me to wait for the imformation bar then click on X...   I can't read the imformation bar nor does it tell me when the imformation bar is up.  Does anyone have a different link or?
When I try to use the audio description to enter one of them sites that need to be verified that this is a real person it won't read it out loud and I understand this is because I don't have adobe flash player installed?
Thanks,

Author David Wermuth
"Suddenly Blind"
marketing at suddenlyblind.net