[gui-talk] Adobe

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Mar 28 00:04:15 UTC 2011

There is a different sounding beep, almost more of a blip, that indicates that the information bar has been displayed.
ALT N will move focus to the Information Bar.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:05:11 -0400, Dave wrote:

>Hello,

>I am using XP and Jaws 11.  I am trying to down load the free version of "adobe flash player"  and everytime I try the
site tells me to wait for the imformation bar then click on X...   I can't read the imformation bar nor does it tell me when
the imformation bar is up.  Does anyone have a different link or?
>When I try to use the audio description to enter one of them sites that need to be verified that this is a real person it
won't read it out loud and I understand this is because I don't have adobe flash player installed?