[gui-talk] Accessibility of EFTPS Site

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 12 17:43:37 UTC 2012

If you don't have a reader whom you can trust, you are in a world of hurt!

And the IRS probably figures that email isn't sufficiently secure. I know
plenty of attorneys who will not handle some things via email for precisely
that reason.

There are ways around this but as long as the "Anonymous" bunch can do its
thing, people are going to be skiddish.

Mike Freeman