[gui-talk] suggestion for Verizon phone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Feb 17 20:02:51 UTC 2012

Well, I'm just a little prejudiced, but my vote would be for the iPhone.
But your choice should be based on your needs.  If all you want is an
accessible phone to make calls, get the Samsung Haven.  But if you want
access to a whole new world of information, GPS, identifying currency,
reading printed material, Email, listening to music, reading books, and
etc. etc. the iPhone is where the action is.  And the 4s has Siri, so
you'll always have someone to talk to. (SMILE)!
Andy