[gui-talk] Response to "The Hands That Feed"

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 17:13:03 UTC 2012

Ray:

Regarding the Monitor articles, I am inclined to agree with your position.
The Monitor did redress the problems with the initial Mac article, and at a
minimum, the redress should have ben recognized.

Another point regarding marking icons, etc. Is that Apple did partially
address our concerns in IOS 5 by giving us the ability to mark unlabeled
buttons so that they could be identified using VoiceOver.  And, by the way,
I did send them an email thanking them for that feature, which I chose not
to publicize too much<smile>.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong