[gui-talk] Response to "The Hands That Feed"

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 26 19:19:10 UTC 2012

Ray:

I'm surprised that you would advocate such mealy-mouthed wording as
"expressed concern". It was more than that to me -- I was somewhere between
deeply disappointed and royally ticked off. I'd say "deeply disappointed"
was restrained. And, as I said in an earlier post, one is inclined to push
when the other side shows a willingness to listen.

Mike