[gui-talk] creating pdf documents

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 17 09:19:54 UTC 2012

Which of those packages either has a setting in it that causes an
Americans With Disabilities Act Section 508 accessible document to be
produced or will not produce anything other than Section 508 accessible
documents?  Where I work software like that could get to required use
level if it were available.