[gui-talk] creating pdf documents

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:38:51 UTC 2012

I think 508 applies to federal government and its contractors. I am not too
sure about the others. Apparently, you use keyboard commands and dedicated
menus to create and edit documents, it will be 508 compatible. For instance
if you use tab keys to create a table, the document may not be 508
compliant. But if you use insert table command, it will be.
You may get more help on Web Accessiblity in Mind (WEBAim). Also, visit
508.org website.