[gui-talk] Unable to Access Target.com web Site Using IE 8 With XP

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 12 22:49:25 UTC 2012

Well, I suspect this is either some sort of error, or something more
complicated then your message implies.  I just accessed Target.com
with Internet Explorer 8.  Granted, I have JAWS 13 and Windows 7.  I
don't know if those things make a difference -- but JAWS 9 is pretty
old, and XP is getting a little long in the tooth.

Have you tried contacting Target.  As I said this may be more
complicated then straight IE8 and you seem pretty quick to blame the
NFB here.

Dave