[gui-talk] Unable to Access Target.com web Site Using IE 8 With XP

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Nov 13 22:30:53 UTC 2012

Yes, I deleted cookies, temporary files and browsing history.  I
investigated a little further, and discovered that this problem accessing
the Target.com site has been reported on a number of troubleshooting sites
over the past year or so , including the Target support site itself.  So I
am not the only person who gets the browser not supported message when
attempting to access the Target.com home page.

Gerald