[gui-talk] Unable to Access Target.com web Site Using IE 8 With XP

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 12:10:26 UTC 2012

Well, I did do all that before I started this thread.  Again, this problem
has been widely reported on other forums, so I am not the only one who is
experiencing it.  And I have not seen this problem discussed in connection
with any other shopping site; it appears to be unique to Target, so the onus
may be on them.

Gerald