[gui-talk] Windows7 Question

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Aug 1 18:03:44 UTC 2013

Some people would suggest Windows-U, which gets you into the accessibility settings.  I think it is more reliable to do Windows-R (for Run) narrator.  Three years ago I used this in a Best Buy store when I was comparing the performance of several laptops that were on display.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.