[gui-talk] Problem Downloading Win8 Ie10

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 22:01:51 UTC 2013

I am running Windows8 and Ie10 and a problem has cropped up.  I click on a
link and I am not presented with the options to download, open or save a
file.  I looked through the menus of Ie10 looking to set things back to
their defaults but no joy.  There doesn't seem to be an intuitive method to
do this.  I know it's probably something that got toggled deep in some
buried menu.  Can anyone assist on this?  Thanks in advance.

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com