[gui-talk] Designating A Downloads Folder In Windows8

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 04:06:38 UTC 2013

Can someone please give me a step by step set of directions to set up a
downloads folder in windows8?  I was able to get the menu choices back but
when I hit save it doesn't put the file anywhere and a downloads folder
doesn't open.  I know that something buried in the system got toggled but I
can't find it.  Any help would be appreciated.

  XP was much more intuitive than a few niggling parts of Windows8.

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com