[gui-talk] Moving Data

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 5 23:35:49 UTC 2013

In the junkmail section, there's junkmail options.  One of the things
you can do in there is to  export addresses to a junkmail.txt file and
if I remember properly you can also export contacts to safemail.txt.
You can slao import junkmail.txt and safemail.txt as well.  A set of
single text files ought to be lots more compact than several files.