[gui-talk] problems sending e-mail attachments

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Sat Aug 31 17:03:01 UTC 2013

Good morning Sherry,

Are you getting any bounce messages that maybe give you an error code. The bounce message will usually contain an error code that is three digits long. It will be in the 4xx or 5xx range. It is likely you're getting a 5xx error which means a permanent.

If you can tell me the error code I can probably help resolve your issue.

Although these two possibilities are not the likely cause of your problem please check how much disk space you have. If you out out of disk space or if your mailbox is full you could encounter such problems you are experiencing.

If you would like expert assistance in resolving your problem you may feel free to my cell at 708-267-6664. I would be happy to romote onto your computer and help you resolve your issue.

Here is a handy site that explains various email errors.

http://m.penpublishing.com/support/emailerrors/understandingemailerrors/