[gui-talk] problems sending e-mail attachments

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 31 20:44:29 UTC 2013

Worst comes to worst, for people who have attachments to pass along that
won't go through outlook express or any other e-mail program any more,
if they have web space somewhere they can upload the attachments into
web space then send the urls for the attachments to the intended
recipients and leave it for the intended recipients to download those
attachments.