[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 22:20:24 UTC 2013

See, I still have Internet Explorer 6, and I'm disappointed there is no
add-on.

Regarding your comment on screen readers:

Even if a company wanted to address the issue, I con't think they could
because CAPTCHA's aren't made for screen readers anyway, because there
is no "long description" thing on them. So we're screwed.

Or am I being overly pessimistic?